We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure there are window cleaners out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you’ll get what you pay for.
- Will they open each window and clean your sills and tracks? (Most window washers never open the windows)
- Do they actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping them off? It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional and are they in company uniforms?
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers. A reputable window cleaning company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they insured and bonded? Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations.
It’s best to give us a call for a written estimate, so you’ll know exactly what it would cost to clean the windows at your home, but we’ve outlined some general pricing information below.
From $9.00 per window
Sliding Glass Doors-In/out/tracks
Transoms (Panes of glass over doors and windows)-In/out
$4.50 per transom
From $12.00 per door
Ceiling Fans-Blades cleaned/Base cleaned
$10.00 per fan
The first time you employ our window cleaning team, it is recommended that you have your windows professionally cleaned both inside and outside, but if you prefer, we will do only the outside with or without the screens. We strive to accommodate each and every single person with the ultimate goal of gaining another satisfied customer!